UPCMET 2017 Application form:UPCMET 2017 application form will be available on the official from the month of October 2016 as expected.UPCMET refer to Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test which is a national level exam.UPCMET conducting authority is Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical College’s welfare association.UPCMET exam to offers admission to MBS courses in private medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh. It is most prevailing exam among students, Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical colleges welfare association conducts UPCMET exam every year in the month of May. Every year lots of lacks of candidates appear in this exam and try to give their best. It is expecting that this year also a huge number of candidates will participate in UPCMET examination and they will do a great hard work for passing the UPCMET exam. There are many candidates who want to do a course of MBBS from private colleges in Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates must go the official website of UPCMET for filling the application form of UPCMET. The official website of UPCMET is www.upumcwa.org
Once the application form will start on the official website of UPCMET then candidates can also fill the application form for UPCMET from this web page also.
UPCMET online application form submission link will activate soon
Date of online submission of UPCMET Application form
The online submission of UPCMET application form will start from October 2016 as expected.
Official website of UPCMET exam
The online application form for UPCMET exam 2017 will be available on the official website of UPCMET. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for it through the online portal of UPCMET.
Eligibility criteria of UPCMET 2017
Applicants must know about eligibility criteria of UPCMET 2017, due to this, they will know that they are eligible for this exam or not. This has mentioned
- Candidates age should be 17 years and for applying this exam or should complete before 31st December 2016
- Aspirants should have passed higher secondary certificate examination for any recognize board.
- Students have scored 50% marks in higher secondary examination in physics, chemistry, biology subjects taken together and English as their compulsory subject to apply (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC)
How to apply for UPCMET exam 2017
- First of all aspirants will have to visit the official website of UPCMET which is www.upumcwa.org
- After candidates need to fill their personal details as required in the form as like candidates name, contact no. home address, date of birth
- Then candidates will be uploaded their passport size photograph, signature etc.
- Candidates must give their application fee
- Take printout of confirmation page of application form for further use
Application fee for UPCMET
For applying for this course candidates will have to pay Rs. 10000
Candidates can pay their fee through debit/credit card and any branches of SBI bank.
Exam pattern of UPCMET
The paper will be divided two parts paper 1 and paper 2
Paper 1st: Physics science and biology science
Paper 2nd: general English
Time duration will be 2 hours 30 minutes for both papers
Important dates of UPCMET 2017
|Starting date of application form submission||March 2017|
|The last date to submit the application form||May 2017|
|Admit card release||3rd week of May 2017|
|Exam date||4th week of May 2017|
|Result declaration||2nd week of June 2017|
NOTE:-This web page is completely dedicated to UPCMET application form 2017 you can bookmark this web page and visit again later to know the latest updates related to UPCMET application form 2017.